Thursday 29 March 2012

The First Casualty of War is... Innocence

Heh, excuse the Platoon header there but it kinda seemed like it would apply to todays post :D
Yesterday whilst conversing with a friend on Twitter she started reeling off bizarre things I should have a crack at drawing. My favourite of the things she suggested was a baby with Winston Churchills face. Fuck knows how she got to that but it amused me so I aint gonna knock it.
So today I drew this:
Now I'm not entirely sure if I am done with this yet or not as I think there are certain things that could use some working and there is a bit too much empty space for my liking but I kinda like how it has turned out. At least... so far!
Of course this is not to be used without my permission and the usual blah blah blah but I enjoyed doing this so might see what other weird things I can do in the same vein.
When Gav saw me start sketching this out whilst at work today he suggested that I replace Churchills Iconic cigar with a dummy so that's why it appears like that in the left hand.
Hope you guys like it and feel free to let me know what you think and if this creeps you out or not!
I've already had two people tell me it reminds them of the mutant from Total Recall. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment