Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lots of stuff going on

As the title suggests there are various things going on in my life right now. I've also been trying to draw things that I may not normally draw...
Had a bit of a down day yesterday but in the afternoon I started work on a gig for a local band. They need a new album cover and want something that features a robot. I won't post it on here yet as I want to get that one rendered a little bit more first. However whilst doing that drawing I had two people tell me that they liked it and would want it for themselves. Since one of them was my best friend I decided to draw him a version that is targeted more specifically at him in the hope that he will let me tattoo it on him! He hasn't seen it yet but here it is so far!:
Sorry about the copyright bit but loads of art is being stolen these days and you can't be too careful can you?
I've uploaded a few other pieces on to my old deviantart account but that doesn't seem to get that much traffic these days. If you're interested you can check it out at www.griftersart.deviantart.com
Another TLF strip will be coming soon though guys, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment