Monday 12 November 2012

I'm not dead

I know that you probably all know I'm not actually dead as you either follow me on Twitter, are facebook buddies with me or both... But it HAS been a while since I updated here.

This is just a quick post as I have what I feel is going to be a big tattoo in shortly. I'll do a bigger update when I have more time and inclination.
Things are all go for me at the moment! I have two comics I need to be working on (Once I get the immediate workload out of the way... The shop has been mental lately) with a few possible commissions too.
On top of that, there is the Thought Bubble convention next weekend which I shall be attending with my homies and we'll be pimping our wares. I'm very much looking forward to that!

On top of that, I currently have a t-shirt which has been approved by Qwertee but is in need of votes before they will put it in to production. This is where YOU can help me out. I'm not doing too badly so far on the votes but I could always do with more!
If you could head over to my shirt here and vote for me and leave a comment, I would be very grateful!
The t-shirt design should appeal to you more if you are a Dr. Who and/or Dr. Horrible's sing along blog fan!
Take two minutes to check it out. I would love you forever. And ever. And ever. That's a nice t-shirt you're wearing by the way *Stalk* *Stalk* *Stalk*

Also, what do we all feel about Lucas selling his company to Disney and the fact that there are going to be a batch of new Star Wars films? I'm intrigued to hear your views. Lets see if we can get a decent comment thread going on this bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment