Saturday 23 February 2013

Creepy Cartoon People

While playing around with my side project idea i'm working on, I decided to see if I could use the style slightly modified for other types of cartoony things.
I figured I would try doing cartoons of folk I knew in this heavy inked style but instead of just doing it in black and white, I would add 2-3 base colours to it to emphasise that person.
Obviously it works better if the person dyes their hair one specific colour or wears one colour a lot more than any other.

Here are the two I have done of other people (so far)

Rae

Niki

After doing these two lovely ladies, I decided to have a crack at doing myself:


I like the way this style is looking. Not sure what I would use it for yet... But i'll keep posting them to this blog as I do them.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment