Thursday 19 November 2015

DRUID INVESTIGATIONS IS ON KICKSTARTER!!!


Yes Siree Bob!

I finally managed to finish everything I needed to to get Druid Investigations up and running on Kickstarter!

Here's a link to the page so you can check it out, watch the video and, if you so choose, pledge towards the campaign!:

DRUID INVESTIGATIONS KICKSTARTER

The project has been active now for a little over a week and I have just passed the 60% mark! I still need more help reaching 100% and think I have put on some cool rewards for all sorts of people, if you're so inclined to help by backing me!

Here's an example of the quality of work you will be helping get into print:

Page 12 of Issue 1. All artwork copyright of Dan Harris 2015

This has been a serious labour of love for me and I would really, REALLY love to get it into print. None of the money is being taken as profit by myself. It's purely going on the book, paying my letterer and covering reward costs and the such.

If you check out the page and like what you see, I implore you to back it!

I'd love you forever...

If that doesn't sell it to you, then I'm all out of ideas!

DRUID INVESTIGATIONS KICKSTARTER

No comments:

Post a Comment